Sunday 15 November 2009

There was rain indoors.

Last night there was a really big storm - rain water leaked into my room from outside. Shoddy house. Had to catch a load of water in bowls and saucepans... we filled about 6, then we mopped it up a bit. We had to make sure the curtains didn't get any more wet during the night - that was where the years spent making dens as a child came in... pegs and fabric, the ultimate house building material.

Everything is alright now, but the landlord is not coming to actually sort it out until tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain later tonight.

In other news,
here are some photographs of my lovely boy , I'll get more into stalking him when Brief 2 gets really underway.



© All images, Ruth Johnston 2009

I hope the meeting at the cathedral goes well tomorrow, and that certain people don't shit all over my invitation designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: