Friday 13 November 2009

Makes my day.

...when I find new photographer's whilst playing hookie from university, makes me feel like I'm not doing such a bad thing.
Technically, it's not hookie if it's not actually in the university though.

I'm getting the invitation designs down this afternoon as I've found some templates, so my afternoon won't be totally wasted. Besides anything, have you seen how wet and horrible/miserable it is out there? No thank you.

Chris Buck (via Recovering Lazyholic via How Design)
So I found Chris Buck, might be pretty neat to look at if I carry through with the dressing-up project next semester. He's pretty funny and quirky, I've basically fallen in love with him. He photographs all my favourite celebrities as well as the ones I like not so much.

Seth Rogen & Paul Rudd



For lunch I am having baked beans and jacket potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: