Tuesday 3 November 2009

Still smilin'.

No one really liked the image I picked out for the exhibition, I'm using it anyway. I think it will look the best blown up, so why not?

Some people think they know it all.
I'm looking forward to eating pizza tonight.

I'm thinking about following Moon round for the second documentary practices brief, I reckon he'd be cool with it.
I'd kind of like to go into the bridal shop round the corner and ask if I can photograph the women trying on dresses but some people may not like that.

I'm kind of disappointed with how the group crit went because I thought my idea was pretty neat and my images weren't that bad. In fact I thought they were pretty good. But no one was that interested in anything really apart from a few anyway. So I guess I can't be too offended.

Not sure if I'm tired now or just bored, point is, I'm definitely not doing any work tonight. I have so many films to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: