Tuesday 3 November 2009

No thanks, Prontaprint.

Cannot believe I paid £4 for Prontaprint to print my photos when A) They didn't print from Photoshop so it came out rubbish anyway and B) they were only using 100GSM paper.

NEVER. USING. THEM. AGAIN!

So I bought my own 240GSM paper and printed at home. Although the paper WAS £8.50, I feel I would have got a better deal as I have some paper left over for other dealies and the quality is infinitely better.

I put the final images in frames as mounting as the biggest pain the the ass and this is only a tiny project. Plus I reckon they look pretty good anyway.

'scuse the carpet. I quite like that it's so awful. They would probably have looked a lot better on a wall but we don't have that many hooks all in one place and I already broke one frame by stepping on it - luckily I didn't need it, I knew I bought 8 for a reason.

So glad my printer did good for once, I'm putting Photoshop in charge of everything from now on. Tomorrow I'm relaxing.

How good was Life tonight? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: