Monday 23 November 2009

I felt so cultured.

Some of the people in some of the galleries I went to on Saturday were total tossers. Should have seen the way these two guys were crowding third place for the Taylor-Wessing Portrait Prize,
don't get me wrong, it's a great image with a great accompanying text - but these guys, jesus.

Here is what I enjoyed on Saturday. It really was quite a nice day out, even if for all the mistakes and confusion and getting lost. Maybe without the threat of rain, days out like these aren't quite so stressful.












© Ruth Johnston 2009

Definitely would have taken more of me and my sister if it hadn't have been so wet.
Here is what I had for lunch that day:

And this is a slug that was in my sister's room that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: