Monday 14 June 2010

Bye then;

I'm kind of glad that I haven't stayed in Portsmouth throughout June like I did last year, I think I will have more fun this way and more of an opportunity to try and find some kind of job for the summer, in which case I'd better start looking, I need to make some skills for graduating next year.
EMPTY ROOM.

After getting home I practically went straight to a family party, these are always a little bit dull but, probably for the first time that I will be able to remember, I met one of my two half-Chinese cousins. He is 47 next week, and leaned towards agreeing to help me out with my project next term. I sure hope it comes through because he's quite an interesting character more than anything but I also, there's such a large gap between us and from the perspective of the work, it will be great to see how someone from a different generation views what I am talking about.





© Ruth Johnston 2010

Here is me enjoying one of my cousin Kims' tasty cakes, it's her job now and she's quite good, I think she's going to get roped into making my birthday cake.

First, 'what do you want for your birthday' question of the year, I knew it was good to start thinking about it early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: