Tuesday 29 June 2010

Hiya.

I'm back from Glastonbury after an hour and a half trek back to the car, a two hour drive to a service station, a 2 hour stay at a Harvester and another hour of driving, although I did get back at about half 10.
Here is something I'm looking to see at The Creator's Project in a couple of weeks - as I catch up with the real world.

I think I actually loved Glastonbury, despite the never ending dust - which I think is still in my system now - and the toilets that were piled high, if you get what I mean. I'll give you some photos tomorrow. I'd recommend it to anyone, it's something entirely different, if anything it's more like a theme park than a festival, it's big enough, but maybe a bit more expensive.
My musical highlights were Mumford & Sons (because they seemed genuinely touched) and Stevie Wonder (because he was plain amazing!), but I really didn't see anything I didn't enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: