Tuesday 22 June 2010

Ready Freddy.

I am all packed and ready for Glastonbury, only two more sleeps to go now, might be the last big photo post I do before then, hopefully someone from a job I've applied for will look me up in the time I am gone.
I am most proud of these.


I had a bit of fun playing around with my 35mm lens, on the 'Action' setting so I could get some good ones of my cat - iknorite, so original. You might be seeing a lot of 'depth of fielding' (a technical term), from now on as I'm in love with how this lens works. So, so in love.



Made my decision to definitely go and see Mumford and Sons on Friday ♥, lovely, wonderful men, even if it will be crazy-busy.
I've somehow managed to get roped into going to ChessingtonWOF with my sister tomorrow, so I will be asleep by like 9, meaning I will be able to be up for 4, as we are now leaving at 5 instead of 7 - eep.

Finally, lookers; my sister and I are some.
All images © Ruth Johnston 2010.

I hope you have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: