Thursday 17 June 2010

These things I must do.

There are only 6 days to go until Glastonbury now and I am looking forward to it very much, perhaps less so the long drive there and back, but I'm looking forward to it a lot more than I thought I would be by this stage. I'm pretty pleased that at this point the MetOffice has forecast clear warm weather but I'm not getting my hopes up because it's still pretty early, I know it will probably be muddy anyway so the weather doesn't really change too much, but I do hope for no rain anyway.

I'm pretty pleased with what I've managed to accomplish in the last few days of being home and the work for Village Voice has really boosted my confidence, I think I will keep looking in the meantime as well though. Moon rose a point that were I asked to work over the course of Malden Fortnight for another company, I may be unable to due to the commitment, however, most events for Malden Fortnight take place over the weekend so I don't think it should be too much of an issue.

Things I Need to Do;
Pack for Glastonbury; properly.
Have practice run with the tent; will post results.
Update website; it's looking tired and there's a lot that needs adding to it.
Update CV.
More job hunting/ chasing up.

Here are some illustration that provided me with some amusement yesterday evening, Marc Johns, he has a similar style to David Shrigley, very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: