Monday 21 June 2010

Marcus Mumford, your voice makes me melt!

I forgot how much I love this song, I can't believe I only just found the video for it, I might not get to see them at Glastonbury as I'd probably be on my own, but I may brave it just to hear this live again.

I remember seeing them a little over a year ago when they supported The Maccabees at Southampton University, now look at them, it's so wonderful to see something blossom like that, you couldn't even buy a proper single when I first saw them, it was in cardboard and everything. I judge musicians' real popularity on Mums, Moon's mum loves these guys, but I love them more. Wasn't expecting this video to be funny, they seem so deep, then again they do hold barn dances, which I would go to, if they weren't always in London when I am not.
Even if their music wasn't brilliant, I just like the way 'Mumford' 'rolls off the tongue'. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: