Wednesday 16 June 2010

Pink, yellow, blue and red.

I think this is the most disappointed that I've been with an OK Go video, but it's still great, even if it's a bit repetitive, the last 10-15 seconds of the video does make up for this though. I'd really like to know the story behind the geese, it really looks like their following them half the time. They're probably the only band that I can really think that I'd like to work with - apart from maybe The lovely Maccabees - not even because I particularly like their music, which is probably why I'm not a great fan of this video and much prefer 'This Too Shall Pass', but I just love the brilliance of their promo's visual style, and you can tell they have a lot of input as to what to goes into them. Even making the coffee on set would be so badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: