Monday 7 June 2010

Dear Topshop,

There is no way I could pull any of this off, put some nice things in-store soon please, you have been a very big disappointment recently and you are too expensive as it is.

In addition to the way I currently feel about you, there is a very interesting article from Mint Magazine that I'm inclined to agree with. In the recent BBC film, 'Worried about the Boy', there's a scene where they bitch and whine that Topshop stole 'New Romantic' because they even sell skull/pirate t-shirts there. Maybe Topshop does ruin things a little bit, but I would be inclined to think that the article I've mentioned is more about mass-consumerism and lack of personality rather than an actual attack on Topshop were Topshop to actually give me some decent clothes to buy, so I can fit in, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: