Tuesday 8 June 2010

Birthday Wishlist #1

I know it's really early, but if I don't start thinking about it until people start asking, I won't get a chance to ask. This is more for me than you.
Kim, who writes a lovely blog called 'Art Equals Happy' has made me desperately want an instant back for my Diana after showing a few images she's taken with her Lomo LC-A Instant Back.
© Kim Smith, 2010.

If I had known that you could get them for the Diana then I wouldn't have bothered with the 35mm, which I only got because it was cheaper for me to process. I really should have guessed you could get them, it is after all, even if a bit basic, a medium-format camera. So, that is first on my wishlist if anyone wishes to think of me on my 21st birthday, which is coming up in August.
It is my last birthday to get spoilt, so you know...
I already have the film for it and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: