Sunday 17 January 2010

216.

Do I hibernate, or take the opportunity to do something interesting?
I'm a bit worried that I'm not looking on to Semester Two with the anticipation that I usually do, I'm sure it will be fine but I'm definitely going to miss Stephen Bull, I just hope Daniel is nicer than usual. No one is really giving him a chance though, a ton of people are pretty pissed off about it, he is a good guy though, just over-efficient, which is what makes me worry, then again, he hasn't ripped my work to pieces yet, and as far as I know he doesn't do that with students anyway, unless they are actually rubbish - to be fair there are a few people on the course that deserve it.

I'm at a bit of a dead end as to what to do for the next week, I think, at risk of sounding like a total girl, a wardrobe overhaul is in need, and a bit of a clear out.

I have just re-installed The Sims 3 onto my computer...

Maybe I should just turn into the cat my sister said I was and enjoy myself, with my tendency to lean towards spoilt behaviour and my constant desire to sleep, it could be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: