Friday 15 January 2010

I think I will contribute to this now I have so much time off.

© Ruth Johnston 2010

The 'Document This...' exhibition is finally happening tomorrow, I am quite nervous about it. It's not as though it's the first time I've shown my work or anything, but it's the first time it's actually felt official. The News is coming to review it, and my family are coming all the way down here just to see it, as well as everyone else's family and people from the industry.
It feels so crazy, I'm still looking forward to it though, I can't wait to see how everyone's work looks when it's up. I also have no clue what their planning for the opening either, so it's quite exciting in that sense as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: