Saturday 16 January 2010

Document This...






© Ruth Johnston 2010

So, there was nothing to be nervous about in the end, but some aspects within the exhibition did annoy me slightly, like the fact that the catalogue pales in comparison to last years and how the forward in it is 'Written Like This'. They have also put the wrong website address for me, despite me putting it in at least 2 different places, and there is also the matter of the typos.
But it's only a catalogue, you know, only a lasting piece of physical evidence of what we did, at least the website is good - but that 'Has The Text like This too'.
Another criticism may lie with the choice of guest speakers but our awesome Course Leader brushed over them effortlessly. .
The layout was pretty good, I'm glad that it's obvious who has made the effort with presentation and who hasn't. I'm also glad that it's easy to tell who put the work into their image-taking in the first place.
I'm happy with today overall anyway, there will always be things you feel can be improved upon, and it's all a big learning curve.

This is one of the photographs I will be taking in to the '30 Days Project' in Eldon, I will browse for one more on my harddrive and make a trade on Monday when plan to make my first solo trip to the gym...

My sister is down tonight, I'm so pleased I've been taking photographs everyday so far since starting my 365 project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: