Wednesday 6 January 2010

Lots of things have made me happy today.

My book finally came. It was in transit from 9:39am to 17:26pm, how it takes that long to get from Fareham, I will never know.
I thought I would use it in Project 365 but much more interesting stuff happened after that, so it has been put here, it looks pretty sweet but I only like it because of what it is, I'm not sure it's going to get me a first or anything but with everything else, I should pass.

To go with it I bought around 10 frames, which I'll make my mind up about either tomorrow or the day after.

So it's a pretty big deal that it snowed today, pretty heavily too, so heavily that even though we ruined it with a big snowball fight, it covered itself back up again moments later. Pip and Alex came round, I wasn't initially tempted and wanted to crack on with my work but, it's snow!
Lots of snowballs were thrown, My flash did a good job once I worked out what to do with it, but snow is basically water, so I didn't want it out there for too long. Long turned up and it was a fun couple of hours.




© Ruth Johnston 2010
I never thought I'd see this much snow in Portsmouth as the last time I saw so much snow I was back in Dorking and here there was practically nothing in comparison.

Due to the snow, tonight's work was cancelled, it's a pretty decent way to pospone it but it means I have to spend tomorrow working like I didn't today, although in all honest I haven't got too much left to do. Just a few notes for brief two and printing of final images and then finish off Project Management.

I think all the snow is melting, at least, most of it is sliding off of Gabriella's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: