Saturday 9 January 2010

I haven't read magazines in ages...

I guess they're a bit of a luxury in some ways.
Now I have, there seem to be a few new movies that I'd really love to see.
Nowhere Boy.
The Lovely Bones.
Spread.
Precious: Based on the novel Push by Sapphire - may watch this in a minute, it's probably a bit wrong that I only want to see it because the main character is a proper tank, but it does actually look like it has a really gritty storyline too. Might be a bit ghetto in parts though.

Finished the case studies for my Exhibition RDB, I have to get down to real research tomorrow. What I really wanted to do was go shopping but, I don't think the weather will permit that.

Here are some photos of when people came over for drinks last night, I'm not really too sure what happened, but I think that is usual, I would have used one of these as part of 365 but it was either too later or early, not quite midnight, I reckon that's actually a bit shameful overall.



© Ruth Johnston 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: