Sunday 10 January 2010

This Is It.

Part of me wishes that Michael Jackson hadn't died. I'm glad he's not the freakshow in this that he was made out to be in his later years through nearly every kind of media.
I like that he smiles at the end, I do not see any other 50 year old entertainers that can still sing and dance as well as he could. It actually is a tragedy.

I have done nearly nothing productive today, all I want to do is listen to Michael Jackson and open new tabs on Google Chrome - it's all pretending.
Tomorrow I have to leave the house and hope that the University is open, although a friend on my course has got me some backup hooks if the art shop isn't open. Fingers crossed for all of tomorrow, it has to be more productive than today,
God knows what I'm going to do when I actually nothing to do, rather than one (seriously tiny) thing to put off. I've stocked up on films to watch, but that's it, then again, it's technically only a week when everyone else will be busy and be all 'no fun today'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: