Thursday 7 January 2010

My Lovely Life.

It's finished, it's done and I'm glad to see the back of it.
This is how it should be set up when presented, to juxtapose the usual framing, positioning and displaying of events within family photographs I've tried to display the mundanities and non-events. Alongside the book, which is to be picked up and read. I basically abandoned 'with' & 'without' after I made the book.


At the moment it doesn't look like I'll have to present it due to the University being closed for it's third day in a row tomorrow, with more snow on the way at the weekend and my deadline, which was on Tuesday now being stretched to Friday - meaning it joins Project Management (the exhibition), which is in it's proper place and my essay, which was moved from tomorrow to next week too. I don't know how this is all going to work.
All of this closure business and snow is cutting it a bit finely with the exhibition and at this rate none of my family will be coming down and I may not even go myself, I wonder if we'll think about rescheduling. We can't even have our final arrangements meeting tomorrow due to everything being closed. I'm not being funny but everyone should get their snowboots on and quit being so wussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: