Saturday 2 January 2010

NYResolutions.

My 2010 is going quite well so far.
My New Year's Eve was lovely, I watched Where the Wild Things are - which I didn't actually think much of - and Paper Heart - which was so lovely, I nearly cried. Moon and I cooked a delicious meal, with a beginning, middle and end, and once we'd watched Top of the Pops, Eastenders and the movies, we watched the fireworks in London on TV, Jools Holland's Hootenanny and some funny things online before heading outside to play with sparklers - which look disgusting once they cool down.
We also drank two bottles of Bucks Fizz - I wish we'd had more. It was so nice to be soppy, lazy and coupley.

Yesterday, we had smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast for breakfast and headed up to London where we went to the National Portrait Gallery and Chinatown for dimsum and purikura. Then we tottered over to Hyde Park for Winter Wonderland. We went to Zippo's Circus, which had underlying racist connotations, and we went on Capital FM's big wheel - which was like a down-sized London Eye and was so nice because it was dark by then and everything was all lit up, it was lovely. You can even see the London Eye from it. ♥
It was freezing, but romantic. It's the last time we'll be doing anything like this until nearly February. I feel so in love . I think that's definitely the best way to start off a new year.

Here are my New Years Resolutions:
1. Attempt to stop biting my nails.
2. Stop becoming lazy half-way into a project.
3. Stop taking the easier option.
4. Take more actual time out to read for uni.
5. Be softer and have a bit more patience.
6. Be better at time management and keep up to date.
7. Make more of an effort with course people.
8. Stop spending so much money on clothes - perhaps think about giving some away to charity.
9. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week and walk faster.
10. Write as much as possible.

I don't think this counts as one but I want to rearrange my room. I think it's time for a change so we can be warmer and less on view to everyone.
I refuse to put 'stop being judgmental' on this, because I like being this way. I'm also not worrying about drinking either.
Photographs coming soon, but I thought resolutions were an irrelevant thing to get out of the way. I think they're doable/keepable.

I am going to keep more of a record of the things I achieve this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: