Sunday 3 January 2010

365/3.

Thinking about starting a 365 project. Watch this space.
I think it would be good for my portfolio as well as help me get better at just selecting one image at a time. Although I'll still be carrying on with the same style of blogging I'm doing now, just with intermissions of 365.

This is mainly due to the fact that I see so many others selecting just one piece of work for something, and I am uploading tons, when it's not even like I think any of it is even particularly good.

I'm taking inspiration from Flickr user, Ansy, who I recently looked at again. Hers are far more staged and creative that mine will be. But I figured what with yammering on about how good 2010 is going to be and the fact that it's only just started, it would be great to try and document it day by day.

Ansy's 365 project set

It will probably be hard at first, but I'll get the hang of it eventually, and try and build it into my routine.
We'll see how Day One goes tomorrow.
It's the big move back down to Portsmouth. I should probably get some shut-eye. Moon's Dad is calling for me at half-past nine - I'm not leaving for Portsmouth until the afternoon though.

UPDATE: Just realised that Blogger allows for multiple blogs per user, could create a separate one for 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: