Tuesday 26 January 2010

Ridiculous.

So, timetables for next semester were released yesterday and mine is going to make me so lazy.
7 hours, a week, A WEEK!
They haven't put up the times for The Body unit yet though because Stephen was meant to be taking it but has left now, although I don't see why his replacement can't just take it, surely that's why he's acting the part?
I'm slightly annoyed at this but then it's also fine because I expected that most of this semester would self-directed anyway and this way it gives me a lot more time to be out and around taking photographs for whatever projects, saying that, the main unit within this timetable, disregarding the absent Body unit, is written rather than practical... *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: