Saturday 2 January 2010

WW.

Abbreviations are almost entirely pointless when it comes to actual blogging. Hardly anyone will ever know what you're talking about.
These are the a few of the photographs I took on mine and Moon's trip to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park on New Year's Day. The rest of the images - from New Year's Eve as well - are up on Facebook. I mainly took these for personal enjoyment rather than to obtain any artistic merit. As I previously mentioned I was feeling pretty loved up, so it was just nice to document a lovely day. 2010 is definitely going to be a great year, right now, I'm making sure of it.









This is a hidden gem, I only discovered it once I uploaded everything onto my computer, it put a smile on my face. It also looks like Moon has massive hands.

These are from the circus, I didn't take too many because I was behind a pole. The hula hoop act wasn't the best, it's meant to be Santa's daughter. The 'pirates' were great, even if it was one of the most stereotypical things I've ever seen - I was so mystified I didn't get any photos of them. The clowns were just bizarre, but at least they weren't wearing masks. I don't think I fancy going to a circus again, plus even for a freezing cold day, it was way too hot in the big top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: