Sunday 3 January 2010

First of the 365.

I have created a separate blog for it so it doesn't get cluttered with other work and days out. And it means I will definitely only put one up at a time.
Click here to take a look.
I'm into continuity like crazy now, I'm working on making my website similar to this as well, although with no teal, because that's probably unprofessional or something, apparently anything that isn't black, white or plain looks messy. My website won't be touched until everything is handed in though, which is a pain because I wanted to show it off for the exhibition.

I am back in Portsmouth until Easter now, although there is talk about going back for a family party at the end of January, I hope my head is in the right place by then.
My loan came in today and I am very pleased because it's the first time that I've just paid off my credit card and not had to want for anything else, although I am spying on some boots and did just spend £83 on my exhibition image - but that completely doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: