Thursday 7 January 2010

This is my 202nd post.

Think I deserve a badge for having such a great attention span so far. I know I wained toward thinking about Tumblr last week, but I've changed my mind, over 200 posts is too much to just give up.

These are some more photos I took using colour-cast flash, I love the icicles, I don't think I've ever seen real ones before, not that I can remember anyway. I really love the colour-casting, when I do my Body unit next semester I might see how it turns out, it even made Asda carpark look pretty. I hope there is more real snow soon.



© Ruth Johnston 2010
Moon has decided to turn our porch into even more of an ice rink than it already was, it could be fun, it could be easily forgotten about and therefore deadly, we'll see the results tomorrow.

I am going down to Portsmouth Cathedral to visit my space and work out what to use to hang my work. At the way the weather is looking at the moment, we'll be lucky if it even happens. Although that far in advance you can't really tell, so fingers crossed. I will need to pick up the materials (probably from the closed art shop) to hang it afterwards it but am still worried about whether my print will even arrive at this current rate, if I fail due to the weather I will be so unhappy. It would be a right kick in the teeth on top of the fact that everything else, that I've (basically) done was extended anyway.

This is a woman I saw walking her two-tone pugs this afternoon. Pugs are adorable.
© Ruth Johnston 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: