Saturday 1 October 2011

Free Street Photography books

Apparently Flickr is down right now, so I'm unable to share the photos from yesterday with you. It's no biggie though, a morning on Twitter has allowed me to discover the awesome new Photography website, The Development Tank.
As they're on Tumblr and therefore readily accessible to view, I would imagine they will fast become a favourite, just remember that you might have probably seen it here first.

Anyway, they recently put up a post about free digital street photography books available from Thomas Leuthard. I thought this was pretty neat, I know it would have been useful for the numerous street photography projects I was assigned at University. The books are both visual and educational in terms of putting the techniques on show into practice. I would recommend you check them out, because not only are they pretty good, but they're also free.

http://www.85mm.ch/Book/Books.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: