Monday 24 October 2011

This week I'm working on:


I might actually have finally begun to get round to it! I've been putting it off basically because I've been so caught up in finding a job and going away. Now I can worry a bit less, I figured that I may as well and I've familiarised myself again so it shouldn't take as long as I thought it would, particularly now I've sorted the photo-side of it out.

I've also been inspired to create a 'Ruth Magazine' CV to send out to companies to grab their attention, don't know why I didn't think of this before I have fairly solid InDesign skillz.
I think I just needed to be pointed in the right direction, and that help came in the form of the 1987 edition of 'The Chris Wheal'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: