Monday 31 October 2011

655.


I've spent the last week being nervous and frantic over everything, not for any particular reason but just because I've needed to and I feel slightly overstressed. I don't think my Nikon interview went that well, but I have the lovely picture desk internship to fall back on.

I'm quite worried because I've had a very bad sleeping pattern for a few days now and have a growing anxiety over getting up and going to work. I'm not worried about being able to but more worried about crashing early due to stupidity, I don't even know why I've had this bout of insomnia, I love sleep. However, going to bed at 3am and not wanting to wake up until 12 is unacceptable when you have a job, particularly when it's a job you want.

I feel a bit on-edge, a lot of people waste their time while being unemployed by playing video games and watching daytime TV, but I've spent nearly every minute job-hunting. I'm going to spend the next couple of days slobbing-out and properly relaxing.

I'm so worried about my driving situation too, how can I continue lessons when I'm away from home from 8 until 7 and will probably be knackered? Saturday lessons it will probably be and I don't know where that puts the remainder of my social life... I feel like I've been having lessons forever, but I'm only 9 lessons in, hardly enough to starting thinking about tests, is it?

I thought I would update this anyway, despite the lack of photos and information, like I said I've been feeling so rushed off my feet so hopefully taking the time to slow things down will put me in a good situation for when I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: