Sunday 9 October 2011

Suddenly!

So, after being mega-unhappy for the first half of last week, I'm apparently super-busy until tomorrow evening (but more likely Tuesday afternoon). I have a load of things to share including a weekend post, a couple of reviews, a fair amount of photos and other things that I've probably forgotten about.

I hope I'm not building tomorrow up to be more than it is, but I'm marching as part of T4 Battlefront's Ready 4 Work campaign for NEET's aged 18-24. It's sounds like a pretty worthwhile cause and I'm getting a bacon buttie out of it, so it's worth the 7am start to get there for 9am tomorrow. The prospect of being on the telly is bit weird, and I probably won't even be. I've been told to dress 'boardroom' which is horrible because I just threw what I've chosen together and I don't even know if it's working.
I thought I'd mention it now to save further explanation later, if I'm even allowed to take photos tomorrow.

Here is a photo of my face when it was covered in bites at the beginning of the week, I guess the hot weather made the mosquitos come out, I have no idea what October thinks it's playing at!

I have a lot more to talk about too but I'm knackered from what proved to be quite an exhausting weekend. Not to mention X Factor, HOW is Frankie still in?! I don't even know what I did for telly on Saturday nights while X Factor was away. My current personal favourites are Rhythmix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: