Tuesday 4 October 2011

Yes The Maccabees!

This morning The Maccabees announced both the title and the release date of their forthcoming third album as well as track titles. I must say that I am more than excited.

After being overwhelmingly disappointed that I was unable to make it to either of the record stores that were selling tickets for the London dates of their October/November tour, I would say that this may ease off my resentment towards them slightly.

They've put together an eerie teaser trailer for the album (titled, 'Given to the Wild). I'm probably going to love it regardless but I'm really banking on there being some romance and maybe even a tiny bit of whimsy on this album. The teaser is similar to the weird videos that they usually put on Tumblr, so it hasn't really thrown me, at least it does what it says.

'Given to the Wild' is set for release on 9th January 2012, with more details on pre-orders to come in the next few weeks. 'Given to the Wild' is the follow up to the 2009 album, 'Wall of Arms'.

To view the full track list, head over to The Maccabees Tumblr, don't forget to follow, like I said, they post some nice weird videos.
The Maccabees updated website.

The Maccabees official website
Like The Maccabees
Follow The Maccabees on Twitter
The Maccabees on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: