Sunday 3 July 2011

553.

In other news;
I'm very scared about graduating and not having a job. I'm currently psyching myself up for a couple of really neat-sounding jobs at ASOS, that I probably won't get. I just want to be normal and settled, and to not live at home forever.
I've had no replies from any jobs, aside from one that wouldn't have me because I couldn't drive, which is yet another thing that I need to get myself in gear to do.

Tomorrow, I'm going to work on sorting out my 'new' bedroom so I can have more of a work-space and be able to focus slightly more should anything important come up. I haven't actually ever lived in this house because we moved here while I was in the middle of university, so I've nearly always been living out of a suitcase whenever I've stayed here. It's quite odd to have everything packed away.
In terms of personal projects I'm also going to begin work on my Glastonbury documentary tomorrow, there are so many cool clips to sift through, generally I just can't wait to share it with my friends, although I'm also using it as something to feel as though I am keeping myself occupied too.

I seem to have suddenly had an influx of followers on Twitter, not an 'impressive' amount but enough for me to feel as though someone may actually be listening to me. All this spare time has been alright though, I won a couple of pairs of tickets to the iTunes Festival (yes, it is an annual thing for me now). I didn't go to Seasick Steve tonight though and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Manic Street Preachers/Dry the River tickets that I passed on to Moon's brother and his girlfriend will work for them. I'm not a massive fan of either and I was stupid and hadn't considered how last minute the competition was, I won them on Friday afternoon... I really to hope I win tickets to see Ed Sheeran again though, I'm not sure how desperate I am about seeing anybody else.

I haven't really got much else to say other than continue to pine for a job, but consider this my entrance back into the 'world of blogging', now when I say I maintain my blog, it can actually be true!

Here is a video from this afternoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: