Friday 22 July 2011

And there wasn't even any free cake!

So as I mentioned, last night I attended the Malden Fortnight presentation evening, in which they present awards and thank you's to those who have taken part throughout Malden Fortnight.

Attending meant that I was able to receive flowers from Heidi, the lady who organised Funday Sunday, and a cheque for my services, I also had the wonderful opportunity to stand awkwardly in front of everyone while I was presented the cheque and Jenny tried to take some photos of me. Here is what came out, they are a bit blurry.



It was an alright couple of hours, I mean it was an open bar and there were free nibbles and things. I also managed to meet the lady from Radio Jackie who had been emailing me, she was very nice. I have also managed to nab myself a family portrait shoot for when I get back from Hong Kong, which sounds like fun, it's with the family of the little boy with the dalmatian face paint, so cute! I was 'on the job' as well, so I was obliged to take a few photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: