Thursday 7 July 2011

Graze Box.

So, yesterday my first Graze box dropped through the letter box. I decided I would get on it because they've been rated so highly by people I know, and I'm trying to drop a cheeky few pounds before I graduate (I've lost 4 this week by the way).

I will admit that I have been sucked in by their offer of getting their first box free and the second one half price, however, I am also considering cancelling it once that trial run is over.
I did the recommended thing once I signed up to the site and rated my 'favourite foods'. In an ideal world, the food that Graze offers, obviously isn't my favourite food and I would rather Chinese came through the letter box at this price, but there was some odd stuff on their I didn't want and some things that I thought sounded delicious so I went for it. Don't be food by the focaccia by the way, it is tiny, tasty, but tiny.

I don't know what I was expecting from it and I have since recognised that it is more of a snack pack than an ideal lunch, but I did feel energised and less hungry, so it probably did work, or at least had some kind of placebo effect.
In my box I got Nacho Libré cracker mix, lightly toasted pistachios, orange and ginger flapjacks and sundried tomato focaccia. It was all very tasty, but the art-geek in my came out and I fell in love with the packaging.
It's all very cute and fits well together, as well as being eco-friendly and 100% recyclable.



Overall, I would probably use Graze again but, it will have to be when I work in an office and have a real job with real money. It is probably the £3.49 price tag that puts me off slightly, but that is a fault of my currently non-existant budget. Considering the food in each box is both to my taste and healthy as well as pretty expensive were you to purchase it in a supermarket, it's quite reasonable. In any other situation I would say it was good value for money, I mean, have you seen the price of a bag of pistachios lately?

If there's anyone out there who would consider helping me continue to use Graze, you can use my promotional code. You still get your first box free as under normal circumstances but you save me £1 off my next order. I'll probably be cancelling it once I receive my second box, but I definitely recommend it for people who want to snack but not gorge on crisps and chocolate, it definitely makes a nice change. Just enter the code: V3KR5H6 when you sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: