Sunday 31 July 2011

Maxin' relaxin'.

I learnt today that Sunday is 'the' day in Hong Kong, I thought it was busy before, today was about ten times busier than usual. There were people everywhere, touching me with their sticky skin, I hate bumping in the people generally, but when the weather is like this, it's just gross.

My sister and I had a wander up to Times Square and back to the flat. There isn't much to tell about today because we didn't actually do anything. Sunday also seems to be the day that a lot of Filipino's come to hang out at Causeway Bay, there is a huge food market set up for them outside our apartment and they all sit on the street chatting and making bags, it's quite nice.

In Times Square, because it was so busy and everything there is either designer clothes or electronics, Lucy and I had a break at the Ben & Jerry's stall and tried some of the delicious, unknown to the UK, flavours. I had Clusterfluff (Peanut butter), Sweet Cream and Cookies (Oreo) and Coffee Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz (Duh!). I long for the day Clusterfluff is brought over the UK, it's easily become my favourite, even after one try. I wish we had more interesting flavours in the UK, Phish Food just doesn't cut it, especially at the price that it usually is.





We saw a couple doing 'trash the dress' on our way back to the flat, so cool.






Ongoing Flickr set
Tomorrow I am up early to go to Ocean Park, which I hope won't be too busy. I'm looking forward to the cable car ride and ofcourse, seeing the Giant Pandas. I finally have a working, hand-held fan, so I hope I'll be able to 'take the heat', eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: