Wednesday 20 July 2011

576.

Final leg of apparent multi-blogging today, just going to post a few photos from the Grad Ball on Saturday. This way I feel like I have fully rounded off my University life and get back to more inane posts. I promise that I will begin work on the website tomorrow evening, today and tomorrow have turned out to be a lot more eventful than I had planned.

To add to my schedule, I am expecting a phone call tomorrow about a job I applied for this evening, I basically nerdgasmed over the company, it's so cool — perhaps more about that later, although it may be another case of 'initial excitement, no response', I'm not criticising them at all, it's just becoming slightly apparent to me that I'm not that spectacular at follow-up emails, but that is unrelated to them and more to do with disappointment from other applications.

I don't think I mentioned what I thought of the Grad Ball. I really enjoyed it and it was great to be so happy and to have everyone around me be so happy. However, I don't think that it was any better that last year's and it was over £10 cheaper last year, at a far more respectable, £25. I'm not a cheapskate but I do like to get my money's worth and for the record, Zane Lowe lived up to being a predicted disappointment, even a hipster agreed with me.
One thing I must say was a plus, was the fact that due to the high price of the ticket, everything once you got in was quite reasonable, although more reasonable had it been free...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: