Sunday 3 July 2011

E-mail.

I thought I would share this nice email with you, it does feel nice to be appreciated, it's also pretty good to see that the years that I've spent training myself visually haven't gone to waste.

To: photog_ruth@hotmail.com & others
From: Jenny Stuart (Village Voice & WP Life)
Subject: Photos
Date: 03 July 2011

"We had a great day out yesterday and the feedback I’ve had has been fantastic, congrats Jenny on a flawless parade (apart from Where’s Wally nearly mowing down some Kung Fu fighters!) – of particular note people I talked to were saying how great it was to see the increased number of floats this year. How can we feed this back to Quadron and encourage same/more next year…? Can we make sure our contact is invited to the presentation evening do you think?

Completely by chance at around 3.15pm I stopped a couple of ladies dressed as dalmations and asked if they’d heard the result of the vote – turns out one of them was Kate who organised the Burlington effort – she was SO astonished and thrilled, it was such a pleasure being able to pass on the news.

Ruth has emailed me her terrific photos from yesterday’s events – thanks very much to Ruth, they are FAR superior to my efforts and I’ve uploaded them to the gallery on the website
http://www.maldenfortnight.com/photo-gallery.html

Jenny Stuart - editor & publisher
New Malden's Village Voice & Worcester Park Life"


So please keep an eye out on the Malden Fortnight Photo Gallery as my images from next weekend are going to be on there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: