Friday 8 July 2011

Foxy.

It's no secret that I pretty much can't resist any item of clothing or anything that has printed animals on it. I think I'm addicted and it's getting to be a bit of a problem because so much of my stuff has these printed animals on it that I hardly have a complete outfit to put together. I just can't wear my horse-print cardigan with my horse-print dress, and then there's the horse belt, as an animal, horses aren't even close to being my favourite either. Clear issues.

Anyway, despite the fact that I know all of this, I still couldn't resist picking up this cute fox-print dress from Primark yesterday. I feel like a bit of an idiot now, but I'll come back to that later.



Not only was it just £6 but just look at this cute pattern, I thought I was getting quite lucky as well because it didn't seem to look too short like the other dresses that Primark push at this price and of this shape. I was wrong though, the reason this 'dress' was so cheap is because you have to be 3'2" in order to wear it respectably, probably. It is a bit too bummy, which is needless to say a 'bummer' on a day like today because it's the kind of weather that calls for tights and I just can't in this dress. My saviour to this problem was a £2.99 bodycon skirt from H&M, definitely essential. Now I don't need to worry as much, especially seeing as I'm shooting the Flower Festival for Malden Fortnight later this afternoon, and it's held in a church.

What I would eventually like to do, which would be a better way of sorting it out, would be get get some kind of 50's-style petticoat. Stupid Primark, I will never be called tall by anyone and my legs are certainly not long, WHO is wearing these dresses and how?

Shirt: H&M
Dress: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Primark w/ some chinos
Leggings: New Look
Apologies for not thinking to put on some shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: