Thursday 21 July 2011

Oops.

I really was trying to not buy anything when I went into Kingston today, I really was. I got really nervous about this interview I have tomorrow (yes, another one, I feel like I have everything coming out of my ears), I suddenly didn't have any smart shoes for some reason... so naturally I bought two pairs. I only went to get my graduation photographs printed, in regard to Jessops, their photo-printing services have gone downhill, was very annoyed with the touchscreen.

This is what I wore to the interview I had this morning; I think it went quite well and I'm feeling quite optimistic, but the job-hunt continues anyway.

Cardigan: H&M
T-Shirt: H&M
Belt: eBay
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: TOMS

So here are the fancy shoes that I picked up; the pink ones are from H&M and the brown ones are from New Look:


I've been searching for a pair like these for ages, and the fact that they were half-price was nice. I really promise I will stop spending though, the UK is a rip-off and I'm going to Hong Kong on Monday, thus, I am an idiot.

I also got this cute t-shirt from Uniqlo, which I enjoy because it has polar bears on it. I definitely prefer Uniqlo in Hong Kong, although this was only £4.99.


I'm very excited for Hong Kong, particularly after today has already proven to be so hectic and I have to go out again for the Malden Fortnight presentation evening. I'm looking forward to falling off the radar a bit, but we're staying in one of my cousin's houses so I'm sadly kind of keeping my fingers crossed that there will be Wi-Fi. A 'jobseeker' like me can't exactly afford to go completely without communication, particularly due to how cool the company I have an interview with tomorrow is... eep! I'm far too over-excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: