Friday 15 July 2011

Glastonbury 2011 Video Diary.

I'm waiting for a few of the nails that I messed up last night to dry from being re-done so now seems like as appropriate time as any to post my video diary/documentary of Glastonbury 2011. It's just that you know, I might be a bit busy later.. can't think why. I already felt bad that Twitter got the link first.

So if you have a spare 50 minutes, although I'd be perfectly happy for you to watch it in bits, I recommend you watch it. Particularly if you like me, it could be argued to be a bit self-indulgent, but you didn't make one so... Enjoy!

Glastonbury 2011 - The experience and the vibes. from Ruth Johnston on Vimeo.

Once again, if you want to be a creep and watch me graduate, you can go to this link at around 2:30 this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: