Sunday 10 July 2011

Malden Fortnight; Day of Performance, Craft Fair, Korean Food Festival and Unilet Expo 11 BBQ

This is shaping up the be a busy weekend, I can feel my eyeballs falling out. I'm working 12-4 tomorrow as part of the Funday Sunday event in Beverley park and I shot a bunch of events this afternoon. Then I have this job interview at 10am on Monday, all of this activity requires much more sleep than I am currently getting.

So today I shot Jenny Hunt's Day of Performance, the Craft Fair, the Korean Food Festival and the Unilet Expo BBQ, before returning to St George's square to shoot more of the dancing.
Here are my favourites from today, a full set can be found here. I've snuck in a few shots that were more for personal enjoyment and you may recognise a few faces, either from last week or last year.

















All the images I've taken so far should be featured in the photo gallery on the Malden Fortnight website soon.

I think I'm calling this one out as my overall favourite, all she wanted to do was dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: