Friday 15 July 2011

Oh me, oh my.

I should get to sleep but I think I'll just toss and turn over nerves if I get into bed.

In just over twelve hours, I will have officially graduating and will have said goodbye to my University days for good. I'm just finishing off the crucial 'graduation' nails... Please don't let me fall over myself/my gown.

My Glastonbury video is being uploaded onto Vimeo as I type, iMovie was being as temperamental as always, but it seems to be working fine. I'll let it go 'live' in the morning. I'm unsure whether I will post as I go along or just do one big post when I get back, I plan on really going for it on the celebrating front, especially since the probability of Moon being slightly better has gone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: