Friday 8 July 2011

Malden Fortnight; Flower Festival

Here are my favourites from the images I took today of the Flower Festival event held at the New Malden Methodist Church. I thought that the standard of the displays was much higher than last years, not only in terms of the flower arranging and creativity but also in the quality of the flowers. I also believe that my images this year are of a much better standard, the lighting is just better and I think I've shot them better too, but you can be the judge.






The full set can be viewed on Flickr here.

In personal news, I have a job interview on Monday, I'm a little bit intimidated because it's in Shoreditch, but I'm sure that I'll be ok, I've been further away places to meet, greet and impress people. I've compiled a small portfolio onto a CD, I hope it's both the correct format and the correct content, the job is working with local Shoreditch businesses. Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: